Thursday, June 11, 2009

Welcome to my first posting!

Hello readers!

This is going to be my forum, in which, I'll describe my autographing stories as they happen. I'll try to describe the celebrity's mood & interaction, the setting in which they're signing, and how I found out about the event.

I'll always try to post photos, and the item I got signed. Remember, although most celebrities will sign...taking a photograph is sometimes, a different story! Some events, just don't allow photographs to be taken.

I'll try to post a link to the website, that describes the event, and I'll describe any costs incurred.

I'm based in Guelph, Ontario, and my wife is my teammate for my autograph adventures. It's her trusting eyes, that've spotted celebrities at distance, that's lead to my biggest successes! She's also my voice of reason...whether it's a good time to ask for an autograph, or not!

Some of my biggest in-person autograph successes are; Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Mickey Mantle, Julianne Morre, Mark Ruffalo, Gordie Howe, Sidney Crosby, Ricky Williams, Alex Ovechkin, and Kevin Smith, just to spotlight a few.

I've also picked up three Prime Ministers; Stephen Harper, Jean Chretien, and Brian Mulroney, all of which were incredibly nice.

I hope that you'll enjoy my adventures & writings, and that you keep returning to see more updates!

Chris

Ps-I'll be posting a submission later tonight. If my internet connection allows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment