Sunday, April 4, 2010

Recent Additions, including Super Mario!

Well, the results are in...a tie!

I've been running a poll here, on my blog, about the next possible topic. Of the three topics, 'recent additions', 'meeting Mario Lemieux', and 'my all-times favourite autographs', the first two gathered the most votes and finished in a draw.

So, what I decided to do; is show some recent additions, with the Mario sucess.

I'll make a blog entry of my all-time favourite autographs, some time later this year. Thanks to all who voted, so here it is;

Recent Additions, inclduing Super Mario!

I'll try keep my writing to a minimum with this entry, and focus more with photos...I figure that's what everyone wants to see anyways!

Hockey Hall of Famer, Andy Bathgate


























Hockey Hall of Famer, Leonard 'Red' Kelly








































Hockey Hall of Famer, Henri Richard


























Hockey Hall of Famer, Dick Duff



























Toronto Maple Leaf, Jonas 'The Monster' Gustavsson



























Hockey Hall of Famer, 'Terrible' Ted Lindsay

























(Former) Toronto Blue Jay, Roy 'Doc' Halladay
































Hockey Hall of Famer, Bill Gadsby


























Hockey Hall of Famer, 'The Magnificent One' Mario Lemieux





































































Hockey Hall of Famer, Dickie Moore































Hockey Hall of Famer, Gerry Cheevers


































Well, I hoped you enjoyed viewing some of my recent autograph additions, including my encounter with Mario Lemieux! I threw in the meetings with Gustavsson and Halladay, to change up the fact most of the celebrities shown were Hockey Hall of Famers...hope you liked it!

Just an update on my Hockey Hall of Fame autograph project...

Since I started this project, 8 months ago, I've collected 11 autographs on the 16x20 photo of the grand hall!

The honourned members who've signed it so far are;

-Darryl Sittler (HOF 89)
-Cliff Fletcher (HOF 04)
-Bill Gadsby (HOF 70)
-Ted Lindsay (HOF 66)
-Henri Richard (HOF 79)
-Dick Duff (HOF 06)
-Red Kelly (HOF 69)
-Andy Bathgate (HOF 78)
-Dickie Moore (HOF 74)
-Marcel Dionne (HOF 92)
-Gerry Cheevers (HOF 85)














It's coming along quite nicely, and still has alot of room left for more HOF'ers to autograph!

Thanks for the read, see ya soon!

PS- I've posted a new poll, asking who are you a fan of? Sidney Crosby or Alexander Ovechkin? Most hockey fans love one and hate the other...who's side are you on?

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, you got both Mario and Doc halladay. good stuff

    ReplyDelete