Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grapes

Welcome to a blog experiment.

I've always wondered how a video 'autograph success' would look here on my blog, and how it would be recieved?...by those who take the time to visit my site. Well, I've wondered enough and I've decided to try to take my blog to the next level. I'm proud to present the first ever CAA vlog!

Grapes

Normally, at this point I'd get right into describing the person, who's autograph I'm trying to recieve, what I'm getting signed, and how it went while getting the autograph...not this time.

To begin my experiment...push play.



Well, as you saw...that was quite the awesome package!

As you saw, this entry of CAA is about one of the most Canadians of all time...Don Cherry!

I really don't need to get into a description of Grapes...you probably know something about this great man.

Whether you agree or disagree with his opinions, you have to respect his love of Canada, and all Canadians...especially our brothers and sisters of the Armed Forces.

His love of hockey, and helping out kids who play hockey...is unmatched by anyone I know. He dedicates almost all his free time, to helping charities that encourage kids playing hockey!

Thanks again, Grapes...for your kindness!

Here are some photos of the successes;
















































Thanks for checking out my vlog experiment.

Please take the time to leave a message...let me know if you like this type of posting. I won't be posting videos everytime, however if the feedback I recieve is positive...I may post a video every now and then.

Take care,
Chris

PS- Please, vote in my poll...only a few days left!

PS deux- Again, I sent my items to Don Cherry, care of HNIC/CBC in Toronto. The turnaround time was less than 2 months!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, I liked the vlog, but it froze at the 2:08 mark and didn't continue.
    Congrats on your nice haul on the Cherry stuff.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff, Chris, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cherry McFarlane is da shit. Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete