Saturday, June 5, 2010

Autograph Questions With...Stephenie LaGrossa

Time for the 2nd installment of "AQW...", hope you enjoy it.

Autograph Questions With...Stephenie LaGrossa












As I explained in my previous posting, I had the chance to meet Stpehenie LaGrossa of Survivor, and recieve her autograph. During the signing, she kindly agreed to answer a few questions about autographing. This is what was said;

"Who was the first person, you ever asked for an autograph?"

SLG; "Hmm...oh, Mickey Mouse! Yes, my parents to us to Disney World when I was kid, and I asked Mickey for his autograph!"














"Who was the most recent person, that you've asked for an autograph?"

SLG; "Eric Desjardins. When I was the 'in-game host' of the Philadelphia Flyers, I needed to get him to sign a jersey for a contest we were doing for the fans."















"What's the 'coolest' thing you've ever been asked to sign?"

SLG; "The coolest thing...hmmm...oh, my torch from Survivor Palau. A lady paid $10,000 for it, with proceeds going to charity!"













That's it folks. I didn't get to ask as many questions, as I did with Hayley Wickenheiser, but I hope you enjoyed reading this. Stephenie was very, very accommodating and seemed to enjoy the couple questions I asked! The answer about her torch, you could tell she was very proud that it raised so much money for the Survivor charity.














Just a quick bio; when Stephenie was a territory sales representative in pharmaceutical sales, she received the call to be cast on CBS Survivor: Palau. She was one of the most popular players to ever play the game (92% approval rating) and was invited back for the very next season, Survivor: Guatemala, where she finished second to the $1,000,000 winner. She appeared a third time, on Survivor: Heroes vs Villains, and was voted off second after separating her shoulder.














Thanks to Stephenie for her time!

Take care,
C!

1 comment:

  1. It'd be cool to get a few more cast members to sign the 8x10, Chris!
    Congrats on the dinner too!

    ReplyDelete