Thursday, December 24, 2009

T.O. in T.O.

Merry Christmas all!

This is just a quick posting to wish everyone the best of the holiday season!

Sorry about the delay with postings lately.

But I do, have a little something to share, to hold everyone over to next couple blogs!

My awesome wife took some time last week to travel to Toronto's Eaton Centre, to meet a true superstar...for me! (stupid work getting in the way!)

Corinna got the chance to meet 'n greet with football great Terrell Owens!














T.O. and my wife apparently chatted briefly about Twitter, while he signed our Dallas Cowboys jersey. (No, I didn't have a Bills one...the Cowboys one was on sale! Go Bills!)



















She said he was very nice, and friendly. Not like media makes him out be!














After she got home, I sent a brief message to T.O. about Corinna meeting him and thanking him for signing our jersey.

To my surprise, Terrell Owens responded!

terrellowens@cold_chris I remember her! She ws sweet! U're welcome

7:27 PM Dec 18th from UberTwitter in reply to cold_chris


What can I say?!

A special thanks to my super/fantastic/awesome wife, for this supergift!

Again...Merry Christmas all!

Chris

PS- I'm finishing up two entries, and WILL have them posted during the next week! I'm on vacation, with lots of free time now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment